Making gingerbread houses is fun, frosting sugar cookies for Santa is a tradition, but nothing get’s a bigger squeal of delight than when you announce you’re making….
Drum roll please….
Kids love gross things and if they happen to be Christmas cookies, all the better.
- One half box of Cocoa Puffs (13.75 oz)
- One bag Three Muskateers minis or six regular size bars
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Powdered sugar
- Parchment or waxed paper
- Chop the Three Muskateers. Melt candy with milk, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Cocoa Puffs and mix. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment/waxed paper lined cookie sheets.
- Cool five to ten minutes.
- With buttered fingers, shape into small mounds.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to look like freshly fallen snow.